Semi Permanent Makeup Training (SPMU)
Semi Permanent Makeup Training (SPMU) in Liverpool , Rene Academy offer fully accredited semi permanent eyebrow, lips and eyeliner training in Liverpool
Rene Academy are Fully insured by Insync Insurance and Accredited by the CPD Group.
What you will learn on our training course:
- History of Permanent Makeup
- Health & safety at work act
- Workplace (health and safety regulations) act 1992
- Management of health and safety at work regulations 1999
- How to do a risk assessment
- Preventing legionella
- Control of substances hazardous to health regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- Code of practice for hygiene in beauty salons
- The appearance of the therapist
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- The manual handling operations regulations 1992
- The personal protective equipment at work regulations 1992
- The provisions and use of work equipment regulations 1992
- The provisions and use of work equipment regulations 1998
- The environmental protection act 1990
- Safe disposal of sharps
- W.E.E.E regulations 2006
- The regulatory reform (fire safety) order 2005
- Types of fire extinguishers
- The reporting or injuries, diseases and dangerous occurances regulations 1995
- Health and safety first aid regulations 1981
- Electricity at work regulations 1989
- The local authority licensing application
- Effective cleaning
- Types of cleaning agents
- Blood borne pathogens
- Hand washing techniques
- Blood borne pathogens policy and procedure
- Why clients may want Permanent Makeup
- Client satisfaction
- consultation form
- Topical anaesthetic form
- Pre-procedure advice
- Permanent cosmetics aftercare
- Patch testing
- Anatomy of skin
- Anatomy of eyes
- Anatomy of lips
- Wound healing
- Eyebrow symmetry
- Eyeliner placement
- Lip placement
- Colour theory
- Colour correction/removal
- Trouble shooting
- Skin tones
- Skin undertone test
- Colour changes
- Needle configuration
- Needle depths, angle and speed
- Tattoo machines
Microblading & SPMU Training Course Liverpool
Microblading Training Course | SPMU Training Course
Microblading training course in Liverpool, Fully accredited SPMU training course. Beginners Microblading training Liverpool- Training also available in Dundee Scotland
AT RENE ACADEMY WE OFFER DIFFERENT OPTIONS ON TRAINING COURSES AND METHODS USED IN MICROBLADING AND SPMU – please visit our classroom training page
what pre-REQUITES are neeDED TO ENROL ON THE MICROBLADING OR SPMU TRAINING COURSE?
Level 3 Beauty or Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
do you need beauty insurance?
YES!! We have partnered up with INSYNC Insurance – please use this link if you wish to obtain insurance INSYNC INSURANCE LINK – and please use referal code RENE1, so they can offer you the best prices for insurance.
how long are the SPMU training courses?
Please see our classroom training information
where can i purchase a kit ?
You can purchase Starter kits from THAT LITTLE BEAUTY STORE.COM
How do i enrol on the SPMU Course training course liverpool?
All information is on our classroom page
please note Rene Academy are not responsible and offer no refunds if you can’t obtain insurance or do not hold the pre requisites your insurance company have advised.
All students will have to complete all online training, Theory, end exam prior to classroom.