Online PDO Thread Lift Training Course
Is the PDO Thread Lift Training course accredited?
Yes! We are fully accredited by the CPD Group, here you will obtain CPD points on completion of your course. If you wish to check on the CPD website, you will find our CPD details.
When will i get access to the online training
Please add the course to your ‘basket’ if you pay via PAYPAL we will have to add the course manually for you, so please be aware of our opening hours, and this will be done asap. If you pay via Credit/Debit card on stripe the course will give you instant access, and will show up on your student dashboard. If paid via paypal the course will not show up on your dashboard.
– please note Rene Academy are not responsible and offer no refunds if you can’t obtain insurance or do not hold the pre requisites your insurance company have advised.
All students will have to complete all online training, Theory, end exam and practical training in classroom
By purchasing the course you agree to all our terms, conditions and Policies. All courses are non-refundable. Rene Academy do not hold any responsibility if you cannot obtain insurance. – we recommend insurance companies Westminster insurance, Insync & Radius insurance.
WHAT PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE DO I NEED IN ORDER TO TAKE THE PDO THREAD LIFT TRAINING?
Nurse/Medic. Or Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology including 8 months experience in injectables. Please always check with your current insurance provider or email us for more information.
Do you offer PDO thread lift training in liverpool?
What will you learn on our online PDO Thread lift training course?
- Health and safety legislation overview
- Reporting accidents
- Personal protective equipment
- Salon hygiene, health and safety
- Appearance of the therapist
- Professional ethics and standards of practice
- Sterilisation methods
- Advertisements on prescription-only-medication (POM)
- Administration of prescribed products
- Storage of medicines
- Disposal of medicines
- Providing consultations for aesthetic procedures
- Working with sharps
- The environmental protection act
- Sharps disposal
- Reporting of injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences regulation
- Health and safety – first aid regulations
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Managing complications overview
- Emergency plan
- Anatomy and physiology
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Facial regions
- Vessels of the face
- Nerves of the face
- Ageing of the face and neck
- Mechanisms of ageing
- Ageing, according to Fitzpatrick grading
- What are PDO threads
- History of PDO threads
- Polydioxanone (PDO)
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Polycaprolactone (PCA)
- Mono threads
- Cog threads
- Screw threads
- Thread techniques
- Choosing the right thread
- Wound healing
- Stages of formation effects
- Client consultation
- Client consultation form/informed consent
- Procedure – x1 Video on Mono
This online course covers:
Level 1 – PDO Smooth , Mono and Screws. You must be confident in advanced treatments to carry out this online course.
For Level 2 which covers cogs and barbed cogs, this is only available in classroom – please email for course dates and prices.
THIS COURSE IS FOR PRE LEARNING FOR PRACTICAL TRAINING
Other courses you may like:
Section 1 - Health & Safety
- Advertisements on Prescription-Only-Medication (POM) Treatment
- Administration of Prescribed Products
- Storage of Medicines
- Disposal of Medicines
- Providing consultations for aesthetic procedures using prescribed products
- Working with Sharps
- Work practice controls
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- The Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Sharps Disposal
- The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995
- Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
Section 2 - Pathogens
Section 3 - Anatomy
Section 4 - Ageing
Section 5 - PDO Threads
Section 5 - Technique
Section 6 - Wound Healing
Section 7 - Procedure
Section 8 - Case Study/End Exam