Online Microblading Training Course
Online Microblading training course, Microblading training available in Liverpool and Dundee Scotland, Fully accredited SPMU training course. Beginners Microblading training Liverpool
Can beginners train in microblading?
Yes you can, but for those that have never done Semi perm brow mapping, you must do this training course in order to complete your microblading course. (please email us for prices)
Do you need beauty insurance for microblading?
YES!! We have partnered up with INSYNC Insurance – please use this link if you wish to obtain insurance INSYNC INSURANCE LINK – and please use referral code RENE1, so they can offer you the best prices for insurance
Is the Microblading course accredited?
Yes , like all our courses, they are accredited by the CPD group –
Are kits included with the online microblading training course?
We provide you a small kit for training only.. this is not to be used on the skin and only fake skin. However our course covers which kits to purchase to use when treating clients.
When is the next microblading training course?
please email us for dates as you can also choose classroom only training at a surcharge. this course is online only with the option of zoom training. (full details below)
Do you offer microblading training course in Scotland?
Yes we have our training centre in Dundee
Do you offer microblading training course in Liverpool?
Yes our HQ is located in Formby Liverpool
WHAT PRE-REQUISITES DO I NEED TO ENROL ON THE ONLINE MICROBLADING TRAINING COURSE?
You can be a complete beginner to enrol on this course – however we always advise all students to double check with their current insurance provider. You will need to do the brow mapping course (available online also)
How Does the online Microblading course work?
All students will have access to the online learning, this covers majority theory and videos. Once the online is completed including your end exam, you can then book in for a 1-1 online zoom call with our Master SPMU trainer technician Jeanette Cunningham, who has had over 35 years experience. Here you will be able to do your practical session online. There is another option for Practical which can be booked at our HQ in Formby Liverpool or with Nadia Ramage in Dundee Scotland. – please note if you do attend classroom based practical, this is solely for practical learning and will still need to complete all theory online prior to training.
What will I learn on the online Microblading training course ?
- History of Microblading
- Health & safety at work act
- Workplace (health and safety regulations) act 1992
- Management of health and safety at work regulations 1999
- Data protection act
- How to do a risk assessment
- Preventing legionella
- Control of substances hazardous to health regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- Code of practice for hygiene in beauty salons
- The appearance of the therapist
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- The manual handling operations regulations 1992
- The personal protective equipment at work regulations 1992
- The provisions and use of work equipment regulations 1992
- The provisions and use of work equipment regulations 1998
- The environmental protection act 1990
- Safe disposal of sharps
- Tattoo regulations act
- W.E.E.E regulations 2006
- The regulatory reform (fire safety) order 2005
- Types of fire extinguishers
- The reporting or injuries, diseases and dangerous occurances regulations 1995
- Health and safety first aid regulations 1981
- Electricity at work regulations 1989
- Public liability and employers liability insurance
- The local authority licensing application
- Effective cleaning
- Types of cleaning agents
- Blood borne pathogens
- Hand washing techniques
- Blood borne pathogens policy and procedure
- Other regulations
- Why clients may want Permanent Makeup
- Client satisfaction
- Equipment you will need
- Microblading consultation form
- Topical anaesthetic form
- Pre-procedure advice
- Permanent cosmetics aftercare
- Patch testing
- Anatomy of skin
- Wound healing
- Lymphatic system
- Cardiovascular system
- Endocrine system
- Eyebrow symmetry
- Colour theory
- Colour correction/removal
- Trouble shooting
- Skin tones
- Skin undertone test
- Colour changes
- Needle configuration
- Needle depths
- Microblading tools
- Microblading information
**please note Rene Academy are not responsible and offer no refunds if you can’t obtain insurance or do not hold the pre requisites your insurance company have advised.
All students will have to complete all online training, Theory, end exam prior to classroom or zoom call.
COURSE AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM 28/02/2021 – pre order online for discount
Section 1 - Regulations
- History of Microblading
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Data Protection Act
- How to do a Risk Assessment
- Preventing Legionella
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH)
Section 2 - Codes of Practise & Continued regulations