Dermal Filler training UK
Beginners dermal filler training course
HOW MUCH IS DERMAL FILLER TRAINING course?
please see below for classroom training – Pre online training required before practical session
What will i learn on the beginners dermal filler training ?
- Health and Safety
- Salon hygiene, health & safety
- Professional ethics
- Needle Safety
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Storing medicines
- Emergency plan
- Needle Safety
- Legal aspects of dermal filler in the EU
- Anatomy and Physiology
- What are dermal fillers
- What is Hyaluronic Acid
- Injection techniques for Nasolabial Folds
- Injection techniques for Marionette Lines
- Injection techniques for Lip Filler
- Needles vs Cannulas
- Client consultation
IS THE COURSE ACCREDITED?
Yes the course is fully accredited by the CPD accreditation Group
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED TO ENROL ON THE COURSE?
This course is available for Beauty Therapists and all Medics, however you will need to have the following certificates or experience in the following:
– Level 3 NVQ in Beauty Therapy
– 6 months experience in advanced treatments (SPMU,Microblading, Microneedling) WITH Level 3 A&P
–12 Months experience in advanced treatments (SPMU,Microblading, Microneedling)
– Medical Professional (NMC,GMC,GDC,GPhC etc)
However please always check with your current insurer.
STUDENTS MUST SEND IN PROOF OF PRE-REQUISTES PRIOR TO TRAINING
DO YOU OFFER A COMBINED ANTI WRINKLE & DERMAL FILLER COURSE?
Yes we offer a discounted training for both courses.
WHERE IS THE TRAINING HELD
Please see options below