Online Laser Tattoo Removal Course
What are the pre-requisites for the Tattoo removal training Course?
All students must complete the online LASER CORE OF KNOWLEDGE training course and online laser hair removal training course. – however to gain insurance please ALWAYS check with your current insurance provider.
What will i learn on the Tattoo removal training Course?
Basic Anatomy and Physiology
Skin Reactions to Laser Tattoo and Pigment Removal
Laser Tattoo and Pigment Removal Application
End Exam & Case Study/Practical
How do i enrol on the online laser tattoo training course?
To purchase the course for online only you can click ‘buy this course’ which will give you instant access to the online training once you have registered and paid via Stripe- please note Rene Academy are not responsible and offer no refunds if you can’t obtain insurance or do not hold the pre requisites your insurance company have advised.
All students will have to complete all online training, Theory, end exam and case studies. Once checked you will be issued your certificate.
What machine is used for the tattoo laser removal?
There are so many different machines on the market – however THAT LITTLE BEAUTY STORE have a section on Carbon facial machines also.
Is this course accredited?
Yes our courses are fully accredited by the CPD accreditation group
please note when booking online this course is available SEPTEMBER 2020
Section 1 - Anatomy and Physiology
Section 2 - Skin Reactions to Laser Tattoo and Pigment Removal
- Laser impact on skin tissue
- Possible effects on the skin using laser for tattoo and pigment removal
- Classification & treatment of burns
- Pre- and post-treatment advice and care
- Importance of maintaining client records including photography
- Contra-indications and when laser treatment is not recommended
- Treatment-related side effects
- Medication / drugs interaction in laser therapy
- Laser tattoo removal methodology
Section 3 - Laser Tattoo and Pigment Removal Application
- How tattoo and pigment removal treatments are modified for the client’s individual skin type
- How does skin type affect tattoo removal
- Preparation for Tattoo Removal for the client
- Safety as a therapist
- Client Consultation
- Risks and Contraindications
- Pre and Post treatment advise
- Patch Testing
- Cooling Devices in Laser therapy
Section 4 - Machinery
Section 5 - End Exam & Case Study/Practical