PDO Thread Lift Training Course
What are PDO Thread Lift?
Is the PDO Thread Lift Training course accredited?
Yes! We are fully accredited by the CPD Group, here you will obtain CPD points on completion of your course. If you wish to check on the CPD website, you will find our CPD details.
By purchasing the course you agree to all our terms, conditions and Policies. All courses are non-refundable. Rene Academy do not hold any responsibility if you cannot obtain insurance. – we recommend insurance companies Westminster insurance, Insync & Radius insurance.
WHAT PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE DO I NEED IN ORDER TO TAKE THE PDO THREAD LIFT TRAINING?
Nurse/Medic. Or Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology including 8 months experience in injectables. Please always check with your current insurance provider or email us for more information.
Do you offer PDO thread lift training in liverpool and around the UK?
Classroom PDO Thread lift training course?
Classes start from 10am , and will finish anytime from 2pm (depending on how many students are in on the day) – all students must complete their pre online learning. Classroom is practical based. All students must send in proof of previous training for the pre-requisites of the course. If you wish to find out our classroom training dates and venues please email us, using the form below.
What will you learn on our PDO Thread lift training course?
- Health and safety legislation overview
- Reporting accidents
- Personal protective equipment
- Salon hygiene, health and safety
- Appearance of the therapist
- Professional ethics and standards of practice
- Sterilisation methods
- Advertisements on prescription-only-medication (POM)
- Administration of prescribed products
- Storage of medicines
- Disposal of medicines
- Providing consultations for aesthetic procedures
- Working with sharps
- The environmental protection act
- Sharps disposal
- Reporting of injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences regulation
- Health and safety – first aid regulations
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Managing complications overview
- Emergency plan
- Anatomy and physiology
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Facial regions
- Vessels of the face
- Nerves of the face
- Ageing of the face and neck
- Mechanisms of ageing
- Ageing, according to Fitzpatrick grading
- What are PDO threads
- History of PDO threads
- Polydioxanone (PDO)
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Polycaprolactone (PCA)
- Mono threads
- Screw threads
- Cog threads
- Thread techniques
- Choosing the right thread
- Wound healing
- Stages of formation effects
- Client consultation
- Client consultation form/informed consent
- IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE ONLINE ONLY TRAINING FOR MONO THREADS – PLEASE EMAIL FOR PRICES.
Other courses you may like: