Teacher Trainer Course
Teacher Trainer Course | Online Level 3 AET Teacher Trainer course | Level 3 Teacher Trainer Course available online
The course has been written to provide an introduction to teaching for individuals who would like to work or are currently working within Independent Training Providers or want to start up their own Training Academy whether it be in the Beauty or Aesthetic industry or to teaching someone how to design. This Teacher Trainer course is perfect for:
Can I enrol on the aet Teacher trainer course?
For individuals who work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector
For individuals who are not in a teaching/training role, or who have just started a teaching/training role
For individuals who want to be able to gain insurance to enable them to teach in subjects they are qualified in
For individuals who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification
For individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession – and want a certificate of achievement to help validate insurance for the teacher trainer
For individuals who have completed some introduction to training qualifications
What will I learn on the level 3 teacher training course?
- Understand your own roles, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to teaching/training
- Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches within a specialist area
- Demonstrate session planning skills – plan deliver, observe and evaluate a micro-teach session
- Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Understand the use of different assessment methods
- Understand and analyse the need for accurate record keeping and procedures including internal and external verification
Prerequisites/Before the course
- You must be a minimum of 19 years old
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- A lot of ‘Patience’ There is A LOT of reading
- Knowledge of the subject you wish to teach/deliver
Will I receive a certificate on the completion of the course?
Yes all students will receive their Accredited certificate via email on completion of the course. The accreditation Certificate will be issued by Rene Academy with 70CPD Points. The course contains reading and Exam (all online)
Will i be able to teach after completion of the course?
Yes, we are in partnership with INSYNC who will offer insurance to those who wish to begin their own training academy or offer training courses. Please note INSYNC insurance usually require you to have 2 years experience in the treatment you wish to offer training in.
which insurance company do you recommend for the Level 3 Teacher training course?
For Insync insurance cover please follow this LINK – However if you wish to call Insync please use referral code RENE1, so Insync know you have trained with our academy
How do i purchase the online teacher training course?
Please click on the button below ‘BUY THIS COURSE’ once you have registered and paid via paypal you will gain instant access to the course. You have 12 weeks to complete the course.
** PLEASE NOTE THE COURSE WILL GO LIVE FROM 1st FEBRUARY 2020 – OFFER ON FOR PRE ORDER £225.00
Other Course we offer:
Section 1.1 - Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- 1.1 Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Explain the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Summarise key aspects of legislation, regulatory requirements and codes of practice relating to own role and responsibilities
- Explain ways to promote equality and value diversity
- Explain why it is important to identify and meet individual learner needs
Section 1.2 - Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
Section 1.3 - Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- 3. Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Explain how the teaching role involves working with other professionals
- Explain the boundaries between the teaching role and other professional roles
- Describe points of referral to meet the individual needs of learners
END OF SECTION 1
Section 2.1 - Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- 2.1. Understand inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Compare the strengths and limitations of teaching and learning approaches used in own area of specialism in relation to meeting individual learner needs
- Explain why it is important to provide opportunities for learners to develop their English, mathematics, ICT and wider skills
Section 2.2 - Understand ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- 2.3 Understand ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Explain why it is important to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Explain why it is important to select teaching and learning approaches, resources and assessment methods to meet individual learner needs
- Explain ways to engage and motivate learners
- Summarise ways to establish ground rules with learners
Section 2.3 - Be able to plan inclusive teaching and learning
Section 2.4 - Be able to evaluate the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
END OF SECTION 2
Section 3 - Understanding assessment in education and training
Section 4 - Accreditation & Insurance
Section 5 - Case Study