Microblading & SPMU Training Course Liverpool & UK
Microblading Training Course | SPMU Training Course
Microblading training course in Liverpool and UK, Fully accredited SPMU training course. Beginners Microblading training Liverpool- Training also available in Dundee Scotland
AT RENE ACADEMY WE OFFER DIFFERENT OPTIONS ON TRAINING COURSES AND METHODS USED IN MICROBLADING AND SPMU
what pre-REQUITES are needed to enrol ON THE MICROBLADING OR SPMU TRAINING COURSE?
You will need to be level 3 beauty trained or have Level 3 Anatomy and physiology – however we always advise all students to double check with their current insurance provider. Please note you must complete and be competent in brow mapping.
do you need beauty insurance?
YES!! We have partnered up with INSYNC Insurance – please use this link if you wish to obtain insurance INSYNC INSURANCE LINK – and please use referral code RENE1, so they can offer you the best prices for insurance.
How long are the Microblading training courses?
Please see below for each option – Microblading brows would be 1 or 2 days, you can choose to have 1 long day or 2 day 5-7 hours , all theory should be completed online prior to training. If you are a beginner on brows, please email us to ask regarding the Brow Mapping course.
where can i purchase a kit ?
You can purchase Starter kits from THAT LITTLE BEAUTY STORE.COM
Do you offer microblading training course in Scotland?
Yes we have our training centre in Dundee please email for dates
How do i enrol on the SPMU Course training course liverpool?
Please email us for our next available training dates.
please note Rene Academy are not responsible and offer no refunds if you can’t obtain insurance or do not hold the pre requisites your insurance company have advised.
All students will have to complete all online training, Theory, end exam prior to classroom.
What will I learn on the online Microblading training course ?
- History of Microblading
- Health & safety at work act
- Workplace (health and safety regulations) act 1992
- Management of health and safety at work regulations 1999
- Data protection act
- How to do a risk assessment
- Preventing legionella
- Control of substances hazardous to health regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- Code of practice for hygiene in beauty salons
- The appearance of the therapist
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- The manual handling operations regulations 1992
- The personal protective equipment at work regulations 1992
- The provisions and use of work equipment regulations 1992
- The provisions and use of work equipment regulations 1998
- The environmental protection act 1990
- Safe disposal of sharps
- Tattoo regulations act
- W.E.E.E regulations 2006
- The regulatory reform (fire safety) order 2005
- Types of fire extinguishers
- The reporting or injuries, diseases and dangerous occurances regulations 1995
- Health and safety first aid regulations 1981
- Electricity at work regulations 1989
- Public liability and employers liability insurance
- The local authority licensing application
- Effective cleaning
- Types of cleaning agents
- Blood borne pathogens
- Hand washing techniques
- Blood borne pathogens policy and procedure
- Other regulations
- Why clients may want Permanent Makeup
- Client satisfaction
- Equipment you will need
- Microblading consultation form
- Topical anaesthetic form
- Pre-procedure advice
- Permanent cosmetics aftercare
- Patch testing
- Anatomy of skin
- Wound healing
- Lymphatic system
- Cardiovascular system
- Endocrine system
- Eyebrow symmetry
- Colour theory
- Colour correction/removal
- Trouble shooting
- Skin tones
- Skin undertone test
- Colour changes
- Needle configuration
- Needle depths
- Microblading tools
- Microblading information
We have other options of training – this is to book MICROBLADING BROWS – if you wish to book SPMU (Lips, Brows, Eyes using hand held tool or machine please see other classroom prices. We also offer Lip Blush training.